Kaldskryke
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2004
- Messages
- 1,346
I've got a Audigy 2 ZS and Z5500 speakers, configured properly AFAIK.
In the Creative Volume Control if I turn down all the speaker volumes except subwoofer, I can't hear any bass from things like Winamp. The volume lever does nothing at all. Furthermore, Creative's cutoff frequency doesn't seem to work at all like it should.
However when playing 6-channel DVD-audio through the MediaSource player everything works fine.
Does my content necessarily need to include an LFE channel in order for the subwoofer controls to work right?
In the Creative Volume Control if I turn down all the speaker volumes except subwoofer, I can't hear any bass from things like Winamp. The volume lever does nothing at all. Furthermore, Creative's cutoff frequency doesn't seem to work at all like it should.
However when playing 6-channel DVD-audio through the MediaSource player everything works fine.
Does my content necessarily need to include an LFE channel in order for the subwoofer controls to work right?