• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this normal in device manager?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
If you go to VIEW options in device manager and click show hidden devices, I have a "generic volume tab" showing. Shouldn't it have a REAL name maybe like INTEL or something? I have all the newest INF intel files installed and windows seems to be doing better then ever IMHO. I just thought this was a little weird. Here is a PIC

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledgc3.jpg
 
You have two logical partitions that your system sees. Not a big deal.
 
Back
Top