• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this LCD good for TV???

i have a benq FP757-12 at 16ms and i have NEVER had a problem with anything. I do not know what everyone is complaining about...

:eek:
 
DigitalEdge said:
whats wrong with your 2405fpw

Sounds like he just wants something bigger for a TV. I use my 2405FPW as my bedroom TV hooked to a Media Center PC (home made). I love it, it beats the old 17" LCD that was there before. ;)
 
Back
Top