• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

is this good

Endurance for this drive is supposed to be 530 TB written. Has the Phison E12 controller which is a bonus. Supposedly has a small DRAM cache, which is better than none. It's a QLC drive, not top of the line endurance or speed but still probably faster than a SATA SSD. I just love these gum stick memory cards, fit snug and safe under the Taichi shroud.
 
I'm unable to verify whether that addlink - a brand I've never heard of until today - has a DRAM cache. Combined with refusing to name the controller vendor on the drive specs, the use of nameless QLC on the drive, and the lack of a US-based tech support contact, all at a $5 premium over the Sabrent drive that lacks any of those problems it's a no-go for me.
 
Back
Top