• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this good enough for WC?

Justinkoko

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
824
I get 38 celsius on load under following setup..

3000+ venice 1.52volt 9x272= 2448Mhz

DFI Ultra D mobo

Koolance EXOS w/ CPU-300 GOLD HS...cooling just CPU...nothing in between. like GPU cooler/NB cooler/ ect...

Ambient temp....29 celsius..
 
Yea, pretty good for a kit.

Post this in the watercooling subforum if you want more people to respond (a mod will also probably move this to there).

Put up some pics for us in the WC section....
 
Why ask us why not just look at the recommended specs for the game lol ( read )
 
I just got new CPU...overclocks better than the last one..anyway to clarify a few things..

oc2.jpg

oc1.jpg



BTW I live in California and you know how hot it gets in the summer without AC...

Why is my PWM IC so damn hot? Compared to other people(lingers around 30-40)...even if I live in California...

Is this acceptable? (running prime95 for 4 hrs)I thinking going back to air(XP-120) ....
 
Back
Top