Is this for real????

If it is real it is probably a 5800 Ultra... typo?
PCX, I believe there is a 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900 series cards in PCI-E but they called them PCX.

go for one and save all reciept info, see what they ship you, if they ship you something else you have the right to demand the 6800 ultra because that's what the website says, if they say no it seems like a nice case of fraud.

The BFGW68256UOCX model number is correct for the 6800 Ultra PCI-E. That would be a pretty damn big typo.

*EDIT* Look at the category, it's listed under Accessories. Wtf?

I found something similar to this a while ago on a Zalman CPU heatsink.
The web site said $3.95 instead of $31.95.

The refunded all the orders but I still bought it at $31.95 because that was the cheapest price I could find anyway.

Wher eelse have you posted this? Usually things like this get more blown up than a keg party.

I just ordered out thier whole stocking of 6800 ultra's..prices are legit...

haha not! I wish! hehe

You're linking to the AGP version. The one in question is PCI-E.

Course, too good to be true, I'm sure.

Oops.. My bad.. Still though I wouldnt hold your breath, especially since the PCIE is usually more than the AGP.

Dillusion said:
Wher eelse have you posted this? Usually things like this get more blown up than a keg party.
I've only posted it here, I will still call them tomorrow and check up on this, if its for real i'll take 10 :)

Sc0rched said:
Oops.. My bad.. Still though I wouldnt hold your breath, especially since the PCIE is usually more than the AGP.

Actually one of the only selling points of PCI-E is that it is cheaper. X800XL case in point.

lol..I purchased 10 of them. :D Cant wait to see what they say.

Item Name SubTotal
10 BFG Technologies BFGW68256UOCX GeForce PCX 6800 Ultra 256MB 729.50
Subtotal: 729.50
Shipping: 69.81*
Tax: 0.00
Total: 799.31
* Includes Shipping & Handling Fees

If this were real, though, it would've been out of stock when I ordered, but....what the hell.

I dont even have PCI-e and I really dont like This round of cards from Nvidia... but for 78$...

I cant pass this up....

Question. If I order this right now.... can they magically charge me 400$ when they correct the price? Then Ship it to me?

USMC2Hard4U said:
I dont even have PCI-e and I really dont like This round of cards from Nvidia... but for 78$...

I cant pass this up....

Question. If I order this right now.... can they magically charge me 400$ when they correct the price? Then Ship it to me?

No..

USMC2Hard4U said:

That's a little something called "Fraud."

robberbaron said:
sup digiram.

You're going to just get refunded, I'm afraid :(

That would be fine with me, but what if I get a 6800 for 80.00???? Holy shit, that would rock.

digiram said:
That would be fine with me, but what if I get a 6800 for 80.00???? Holy shit, that would rock.

Indeed it would. First you get a 2800 for $80, then a 6800! Good luck to you, though. Would be hilarious if it goes through and ships.

Like my Drill Instructers said... If its too good to be true, it probably is.... and Assuming things will get you killed.... always have the facts layed out on the table for you before you make a decision. Told me that shit 3 years ago and it still sticks, and you know what... its true...

But a 6800 Ultra for 78 dollars.... their has got to be an explosive attached to it right?

Sigh

I think I will listen to my Drill instructers wisdom on this, this time....

USMC2Hard4U said:
Like my Drill Instructers said... If its too good to be true, it probably is.... and Assuming things will get you killed.... always have the facts layed out on the table for you before you make a decision. Told me that shit 3 years ago and it still sticks, and you know what... its true...

But a 6800 Ultra for 78 dollars.... their has got to be an explosive attached to it right?

Sigh

I think I will listen to my Drill instructers wisdom on this, this time....

How much combat did you see?

Dude he was like Rambo on Steroids!
What if this is just some hideous joke from the higherups of that store.
Oh how they play with us, their pawns.

hey buy it w/ an amex card and if you dont get it tell amex is was a fraud and they'll give you your money back.That what happened when i got a palm from palm1 the company and they had free shipping but it was USPS which they didnt say anyways to make a long store short post office lost it amex gave money back end of story.

If any go through at all, it would be cool. If someone here bought 10.. I find it hard that they would have THAT many in stock at any given time.

Will have to wait and see I guess.

2Fresh could make a lot of money selling those things off. :p good luck to those who went for it.

I just called them and the bitch said "oh yea I cant sell you this at 72$ its a mis print"

bah

Back