• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this case a standard ATX case?

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
12,439
Hey guys I dug out this old dell case that was using a pentium 3 and I am about to toss my an Athlon 64 754 rig in here as I am upgrading my main system.

Anyways, can anyone confirm this case is a standard ATX case by looking at the screws?

Here is the picture and thanks for the help.

DSC00751.jpg


Also that psu is an antec smartpower 450watt I tossed in.
 
nice thanks for the fast reply, looks like I dont have to buy a new case :)
 
heh its easier just to pull out a atx mobo and pop it in but yea save the trouble and ask :-p i know how the lazyness goes :D

anyways atleast you saved some money
 
Well I tossed in the stuff today and it fits, but half the screws on the motherboard dont fit correctly.. so only 4 screws are holding the motherboard down.

O well I'll survive, it's just my backup rig hehe.
 
If you look at the case again, you'll see how the holes are labelled with letters. Usually the "A" holes are for ATX boards, "B" holes are for mATX boards, etc...

I said "A" holes, hahaha.
 
Back
Top