Is this card any good?

Good yes, ugly as all hell yes, reliable, honestly never had a problem with pny so Ima say yes, are their better brands? Yes

Would I get a 770 no probably not for that price, I could of swore I saw them at 300 give or take 10 dollars within the last month

Good yes, ugly as all hell yes, reliable, honestly never had a problem with pny so Ima say yes, are their better brands? Yes

Would I get a 770 no probably not for that price, I could of swore I saw them at 300 give or take 10 dollars within the last month

Notice, its a 4GB, not a 2GB. Most of those are going for much more money...

Often times, people will say that 4GB is waste of money and tell you to save money and get 2GB (gaming). Can't speak for the company but what applications do you plan to run with it?

Often times, people will say that 4GB is waste of money and tell you to save money and get 2GB (gaming). Can't speak for the company but what applications do you plan to run with it?

I am looking for Medium settings 5860x1080 gaming and 1920x1080 gaming.

I am definitely going to be hooking up 3 1080p screens to the card.

(I know, everyone says I need SLI to get 3 screens, but I am aiming for a future proof investment.)

More screens typically requires more VRAM, so I'd aim for 4GB if you're trying to futureproof a little.

Back