• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this alright?

Silvers24

Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
514
How does this compare to something like the Montego DDL
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102020

As i'd like my second PC to have a sound card (2 chan onboard sucks ass), and whats nice about it is USB (Can use for my laptop if I was desperate enough) (Although I am not sure USB is good for permanent solutions)

Otherwise, i'd take a look for a internal one. Price is around this with toslink option incase there is something better (And none USB)
 
What are you using this for? (receiver or some logitechs etc?) It doesnt look like it got great reviews but if youre just using it for the toslink and some better sound it would probably work alright.

If youre interested btw I have a Xonar D1 for sale for 60$ + shipping pm me if youre interested.
 
I would be using it on a second PC (Built, with a crappy 2 chan. onboard audio)
And i'd be using it with some logitechs (Supports 5.1, but i'd only be using 3.1 for it)
And for that it would not be via toslink (But I like the option incase I do want to)

As for the Xonar, don't know, might think about it, but prolly wont get anything right now. Just in the market for looking.
 
Back
Top