is this a normal 3dmark for 6600gt

fliphkd

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
71
im getting 3112 on my system(specs in sig) from what ive read this isnt normal. what is causing this? any help to improve. my card is the bfg 6600gt oc.
 
kinda low the best score Ive got by far is 8630 with BFG 6600GT OC. I have a 3.4E at stock/1GB 667mhz DDR2. It would be normal if you got around 5500 to 6000. Did you have any applications running in the background like software firewall/antivirus/spyware watch? Turn them all off be4 the test.
 
ImLazZzy said:
kinda low the best score Ive got by far is 8630 with BFG 6600GT OC. I have a 3.4E at stock/1GB 667mhz DDR2. It would be normal if you got around 5500 to 6000. Did you have any applications running in the background like software firewall/antivirus/spyware watch? Turn them all off be4 the test.
Post #1is 3dm05, #2 is 3dm03. Answering the first question: yes, it seems adequate for 3dm05
 
Boy! I didn't notice that. Oh, yes, if that was a 3DMark 05 score. It could be considered above average with his machine. I only got 3,760 on mine.

Well, he didn't say its a 3Dmark 05 score tho. Could the thread starter please verify this?
 
sorry yes it was 05. if thats normal then ok. i was worried when i saw 1fps
 
Those were the CPU tests.
There are few CPUs out there that can stay above 1-2 FPS in those tests.

The average 6600 GT score is 3,490 right now. So you are just a tad below average.

If you are not using beta drivers yet try some. Like the 71.24s or 71.21s.
 
With a P4 3.4E@3.6 and slightly overclocked 2x256 DDR2 and a gigabyte pci-e 6600gt @ 591/1185 I'm getting about 3,900 on 3D Mark '05.

Everything stock was about 3,250 or so.
 
Back
Top