• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this a bad ratio?

Corbin

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
509
right now I oced my e6750 to 3GHZ (gonna try 3.2 later) but until I do my ram is set to 800mhz with 4-4-4-12 timings. the ratio between fsb and dram is 15:16. is that too high? I can't get the 4-4-4-12 stable at a higher mhz unless I bump up the voltage (1.91v already) and I don't really want to bump it up yet. So is that an ok ratio for now?
 
so that would be a 3.2 oc? if it was 1:1 that would be ocing my ram to 1500mhz? that doesn't sound right
 
You have the same Ram that i had in my LGA775 rig. You're fine. Just leave or change the ratio so that it always is around 800MHZ. Losen the timings a little if you have to, up the voltage a notch and you're fine.
 
Back
Top