• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

KnishofDeath

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
1,090
So here is my setup currently:

mg5447.jpg


While I am really happy with it, and I really like having my speakers sitting up like that, the base of the speakers stands is really taking up a lot of desk real estate.
Floor stands are not really an option, so I am considering removing the base of the stands and attaching them directly to the desk.

Is there any reason this would be a bad idea? or does it look weird?

I just want a few different opinions before I drill holes in my desk! :p

pict3171.jpg
 
What kind of desk is that? (I want one!!)

Also... Maybe you could get some sort of wall mount?
 
What kind of desk is that? (I want one!!)

Also... Maybe you could get some sort of wall mount?

The desk is from office depot.

Thought about that originally but....

we may be moving out of this apartment in 7 months or so, so I don't really want to make holes in the wall! :D
 
Back
Top