• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is there an Eyefinity Compatible Game Chart anywhere?

SaViOr-

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
1,486
As the title says, is there an Eyefinity Compatible Game chart anywhere on [H] or online? What I'm looking for exactly is something along the lines of "Game A works in Eyefinity without any modifications", "Game B works, but these changes have to be made" or "Game C isn't compatible with Eyefinity no matter what."

I know that there is a list somewhere on AMDs site, but from all the reviews I've seen not all games that are listed as compatible are actually compatible. I've also seen that for some games such as Doom3/Prey2/Quake 4, a change in some DLL files is needed in order to get Eyefinity.

I'm going to be going Eyefinity later this month so wanted to kind of know ahead of time what games will support it and/or what games I'll have to modify in some way to get Eyefinity to work.
 
Back
Top