Is there a website that keeps older version of Adobe Acrobat Pro

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.acrobat.com/en_us/free-trial-download.html?trackingid=KKYXF

Acrobat XI Pro system requirements

Windows

1.3GHz or faster processor

Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)

I went to OldVersion.com, but they only have adobe reader.

On related matter, have a look at the above sys. requirement, adobe supports XP but NOT Vista

Thanks for the link. I have read sys. requirement on thousands upon thousands of S/W. This is the very first 1 that I've seen in which it supports an OS (XP) deemed obsolete by mircosoft but not Vista, in which microsoft still supports Vista. Vista is basically a bug pack ver. of Win 7. I just don't see why Acrobat XI Pro can't run on it

Thanks for the link. I have read sys. requirement on thousands upon thousands of S/W. This is the very first 1 that I've seen in which it supports an OS (XP) deemed obsolete by mircosoft but not Vista, in which microsoft still supports Vista. Vista is basically a bug pack ver. of Win 7. I just don't see why Acrobat XI Pro can't run on it

XI was released before support for XP was dropped by MS.

I would think it would run in Vista just fine.. although I am guessing that they haven't actually done testing with Vista which is probably why it is "not recommended".

What probably happened is they found out that the percentage of Acrobat users running on Vista was pretty close to 0 (think corporate environments) so they decided to not spend the money to test it on Vista.

You could always try it and see if it works.

Back