is there a way to install Service Pack 2 without authorizing?

Dr_Chanesaw

Limp Gawd
my copy of windows will not pass the authorize.. THe Visual C++ 2005 wont install without SP2. is there a way i can install SP2 on my computer without authorizing it, or can i find an old version of visual C++?

my copy of windows will not pass the authorize.. THe Visual C++ 2005 wont install without SP2. is there a way i can install SP2 on my computer without authorizing it, or can i find an old version of visual C++?

Why are you trying to install it without authorizing??? Come clean, now.

Call Microsoft and they can help you.

Why won't your copy of Windows validate? Your best bet would likely be to call MS and see if you can get your install validated..... assuming you have a legit copy, which I'm sure you do.... right?

i have installed that copy on way too many computers, i'm always putting computers together from parts and messing with different parts and stuff..

i have installed that copy on way too many computers, i'm always putting computers together from parts and messing with different parts and stuff..

Ah, so by showing you how to install it without activation would be, well... illegal.

jesus just do a search for service pack 2 and down load it stand alone ane then install it. i did that months ago and burned it to disk. then just install it as a stand alone mine don't ask anything. it does after i do though then after that validation becomes an issue.

everything after sp2 needs validation

just call em and re activate windows.... its fast and an easy process.... 9/10 times they will give you a new code to activate windows... and if they ask y.. just say your HDD kept on messing up or some crap like that.. and had to reinstall windows...

XP SP2 direct download link (266MB)

Once you get it, learn how to create an XP SP2 integrated CD for yourself so you'll never have to go through this again. Use nLite and in 20 mins or less you'll have your own XP SP2 integrated CD and you'll never have to worry about this again.

Anyone not running SP2 by now needs to go back to pocket calculators and vinyl records. ;)

Why won't your copy of Windows validate? Your best bet would likely be to call MS and see if you can get your install validated..... assuming you have a legit copy, which I'm sure you do.... right?
Absolutely. In the long run, you should solve the first problem before compounding it. Get your OS legal and validate before worrying about application problems.

Back