I hooked up one of these to my UPS today http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProd..._Id=&Section_Id=71&pcount=&Product_Id=124826#
and if i turn on my two 300 watt lights that i have in my room, the UPS gets overloaded - for obvious reasons. I am VERY used to having the lights connected to the power center and its super convenient to turn em on and off from my PC table. Since the lights are now w/o the control of the power center, i need an alternative that can turn both of em on at the same time.
I was wondering if someone makes a single switch power center?
another thought that came to was to use a cheap-o 6 plug in extension cord thing and the use the button on it to turn em on and off ,but then id need to hide it and stuff like that. so can some give me some ideas?
and if i turn on my two 300 watt lights that i have in my room, the UPS gets overloaded - for obvious reasons. I am VERY used to having the lights connected to the power center and its super convenient to turn em on and off from my PC table. Since the lights are now w/o the control of the power center, i need an alternative that can turn both of em on at the same time.
I was wondering if someone makes a single switch power center?
another thought that came to was to use a cheap-o 6 plug in extension cord thing and the use the button on it to turn em on and off ,but then id need to hide it and stuff like that. so can some give me some ideas?