Is there a plug-in for Illustrator CS that makes backup saves in case of a crash???

Hey there... )(*&$#&_)(#*$_()*#(+*%)(_*$#())_!+_))!#*$!^%&*$...I just got done working on something since midnight and my mother fuking illustrator feking crashed!!! It's 5:43 farking AM and I was just getting ready to go to sleep...MOTHER FECK!!!

Is there a damn plug-in that'll save a backup like what Microsoft Word does in the event of a crash??? Illustrator has f'ing pissed me the f off!!! Now I can't get ANY f'n sleep...for the 3rd night in a row...WTF!!! THIS SUCKZ!!! I hate school!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
THANX
C'YA :cool:

Is there a reason why you're not saving often? I mean how hard is it to press Ctrl + S every now and again?

Because I get so into the project that I don't notice the time or the fact that I'm not saving...I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work and all my attention is focused on the project at hand...I'm so concetrated on my work that I sometimes forget to save...

Metallica_Band said:
Because I get so into the project that I don't notice the time or the fact that I'm not saving...I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work and all my attention is focused on the project at hand...I'm so concetrated on my work that I sometimes forget to save...

Thats exactly how I am.

That's why I like the auto save feature with Word...but they only did that cause it crashed so often back then...:rolleyes:

You don't even have to look at the keyboard when pressing ctrl + s. It takes 0.5 seconds so there's really no excuse for not using it.

Back