Is there a GTX 1650 Super that fans don't surge, revving randomly etc?

I used this one and fans never revved up during day to day use.

I'm a little shocked by its current price, though. It was $150 when I picked it up in January. :shifty:

I used this one and fans never revved up during day to day use.

I'm a little shocked by its current price, though. It was $150 when I picked it up in January. :shifty:
This is the one I am favoring as well, how is it working out for you? What made you choose it over others? Yes the increase in price is disturbing, I am in no hurry, hoping price will drop.
Hmm, there's one available now, open box local store, full manufacturer warranty & store return until 1/16/21 for $170, wonder if should wait see if prices drop or get it now? Are you very impressed by this EVGA compared to others?

Last edited:
I bought it because I needed something cheap to hold me over until the new release. Since I upgraded to 3080 last month, the 1650 is back in its box in a closet. I picked it up over others, because it was the one available at the time of purchase.

Impressed? It's a budget card.. it works and is quiet. Not much to be impressed by. It did play Witcher 3 in 1440p with a mix of med-high settings just fine, FWIW.

Back