• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is there a driver fix for the widescreen SLI problem ?

Labrador

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2002
Messages
1,930
Thinking about going SLI, but the main thing holding me back is the "issue" I have read about concerning widescreen gaming not working in SLI ? Well thats the whole point I bought this Samsung 243T, to play at 1920x1200res, but if SLI doesnt work at that res, whats the point ? Not for 1280x1024res for sure
 
People are claiming the 73.00 set does fix it but I've yet to see someone who actually own a widescreen display definitively say that it is fixed.
 
trinibwoy said:
People are claiming the 73.00 set does fix it but I've yet to see someone who actually own a widescreen display definitively say that it is fixed.


are the 73.00's available for dl ?
 
Back
Top