• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is the HP L2335 SLI compatable?

swoop56

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
418
I was thinking of picking up the Apple 23" until I read that it doesn't work with SLI because of the built in scaler in the lcd. The HP L2335 uses the same panel as the Apple 23", Does anyone know if the L2335 will work with SLI?
 
Thanks for the info. I was hoping this was the one. Seeing how it's over a year old I wonder if another 23" 1920x1200 will be around soon.
 
Back
Top