Cannibal Corpse
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2002
- Messages
- 1,285
Hi All,
I have the option to replace my current ATi 9800XT with either a GeForce 6800 GT or X800 XT PE (hopefully!).
Now the thing is my system:
Is my P4 2.4 fast enough to handle this setup when I play DOOM3, Pain Killer and Far Cry?
Mind you:
1 - I DON'T use any AA/AF.
2 - Max Resolution: 1600x1200x32 85Hz Monitor Refresh Rate
With the above consideration, can I turn all the settings to the max?
My System Spec:
Pentium®4 2.4B GHz, Abit IT7-MAX2, Mushkin DDR 2700 [1GB Total], ATi RADEON 9800XT [256MB] , Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM HDDs (X2 - 240GB Total) Sound Blaster Audigy2 Platinum , Microsoft® Windows XP® Professional OS
I have the option to replace my current ATi 9800XT with either a GeForce 6800 GT or X800 XT PE (hopefully!).
Now the thing is my system:
Is my P4 2.4 fast enough to handle this setup when I play DOOM3, Pain Killer and Far Cry?
Mind you:
1 - I DON'T use any AA/AF.
2 - Max Resolution: 1600x1200x32 85Hz Monitor Refresh Rate
With the above consideration, can I turn all the settings to the max?
My System Spec:
Pentium®4 2.4B GHz, Abit IT7-MAX2, Mushkin DDR 2700 [1GB Total], ATi RADEON 9800XT [256MB] , Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM HDDs (X2 - 240GB Total) Sound Blaster Audigy2 Platinum , Microsoft® Windows XP® Professional OS