I have had my Seasonic S12 600W for about 3 months now. It has been super strong as far as I can tell with the monitoring software. Until last night, I crashed while playing EQ2, so I restarted. I reloaded EQ2 and played normally for a couple hours and then logged out. When I logged out there was a windows pop up box saying that the GTX was not getting sufficient power and was clocked back to prevent damage. I have the PCI-E plug hooked up and everything. Then when I shutdown, the computer BSOD and restarted. The only other related info I can think of, was this weekend I was OCing and ran prime stable for 11 hours on a mild OC (218FSB, 1.6NB (1.5stock), 1.5 cpu). I actually declocked it to stock speeds on sunday though since I was crashing a lot, but I am not sure if that was EQ2 or my OCs, since the last patch on EQ2 I have been crashing on stock settings as well (other people too).