• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is my power supply dead?

mrwill

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
174
I just got my case and power supply - nothing else. The PS is a Corsair TX750. I connected the 3 fans using the molex connectors and plugged it in. There is nothing.
So, I either need my motherboard connected or my power supply is dead.
Any ideas?
 
I just got my case and power supply - nothing else. The PS is a Corsair TX750. I connected the 3 fans using the molex connectors and plugged it in. There is nothing.
So, I either need my motherboard connected or my power supply is dead.
Any ideas?

did you actually short two of the pins to turn the psu on (paperclip the green wire to a black one), or did you expect for it to magically start spinning the fans?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top