8800GT
4gb ddr2 800
2x 500gb maxtors stripped raid
Win Xp (because of the sound blaster)
abit wi-fi
ms revolution mouse

guys what else should I get?
im pondering quad core... but the e2160 flys

I think it is a bit too small because you have a single ~ $250 video card.

Depends on what you want to do with the PC. You can always get one of those new 45nm quads next year. I wouldn't upgrade to anything that's out right now. You got a fast system.

not for this board im afraid lol.....

some of the people on this board have the latest EVERYTHING and all watercooled too.

i use to think my last pc was 'the shit' but when i first discovered this board and saw some peoples rigs on here i literally shat myself and got really upset at how crap mine was in comparison lol.

not for this board im afraid lol.....

some of the people on this board have the latest EVERYTHING and all watercooled too.

i use to think my last pc was 'the shit' but when i first discovered this board and saw some peoples rigs on here i literally shat myself and got really upset at how crap mine was in comparison lol.

Ignorance is bliss.

BTW I have 2 8800GTs in SLI. :D

Don't listen to these clowns :)

If you're getting the performance you want, then stay with what you've got.

If you like to blow money away just for bragging rights but you have no need for quad sli, decacores, 16gb ram, 50k rpm hard drives, etc.. then I have no business posting in this thread :)

If we were talking about the PC in your sig, then yes, your epenis would be on the microscopic scale...but your of adequate size right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back