I am setting up my new rig. Asus A8N-E, A64 Venice 3000+, OCZ 512MB value RAM, Powercolor X800GT, Seasonic S12-380W PSU.
The CPU, RAM and vid card, PS/2 KB are installed, however there is no video after boot. I tried place the vid card in X1 slot from X16 slot, DVI and VGA, different monitors. Nada. All the fans are on, including the PSU and vid card fan.
I then unplugged the X800GT and plugged in an old PCI vid card, still nothing.
I have reseted the CMOS through the jumper.
The KB indicator lights don't work and the system doesn't beep at all, even after I removed the RAM.
Is my board defective? I am a little suspicious because the box the board came with didn't have a seal on it.
The CPU, RAM and vid card, PS/2 KB are installed, however there is no video after boot. I tried place the vid card in X1 slot from X16 slot, DVI and VGA, different monitors. Nada. All the fans are on, including the PSU and vid card fan.
I then unplugged the X800GT and plugged in an old PCI vid card, still nothing.
I have reseted the CMOS through the jumper.
The KB indicator lights don't work and the system doesn't beep at all, even after I removed the RAM.
Is my board defective? I am a little suspicious because the box the board came with didn't have a seal on it.