Is it worth to upgrade from 7057 to 7100

maverick786us

2[H]4U
Last week only I downloaded and installed Windows 7 Ultimatum 64 Bit. Somehow I found it buggy. Now after reading numerous threads on the 7100 build, will it be worth to upgrade it? If yes what all fixes and new features will I find in it??

Last week only I downloaded and installed Windows 7 Ultimatum 64 Bit. Somehow I found it buggy. Now after reading numerous threads on the 7100 build, will it be worth to upgrade it? If yes what all fixes and new features will I find in it??

You downloaded 7057 last week when 7077 has been out forever now?

It's a beta, it ought to be buggy. You'll find bugs in 7100 too. Make sure to submit feedback for any bugs you find.

sure I will do that. Let me finish the download first. Is there any mojor enhancement in these 2 releases??

It's a beta, it ought to be buggy. You'll find bugs in 7100 too. Make sure to submit feedback for any bugs you find.

though you're not "supposed" to find bugs in a Release Candidate :)

but yea, even RTMs usually ship with a few elusive bugs that get sorted out later anyway....

Onething which i found wiered in Windows 7 is the applications which are running at the moment. In the taskbar they more give look of Icons rather than minimized windows. Since I am not used to it so I mix it with quick launch icon. I don't know whether this is a new feature or a bug. Let me see how much time will it take for me to get used to this.

Second thing which I dislike is the recently opened applications which gets displayed in the startup. Since begenning I am used to single click and I've set my mouse accordingly. However I have to double click on those applications in order to open it from start up. I don't know whether its a bug or MS made it that way.

In one of the thread I read that it boots 10% faster. But I see that it takes more time than Windows XP

I will keep on submitting feedbacks whenever I come across some more bugs.

Back