Sep 5, 2004 #1 T Tylander Limp Gawd Joined Mar 30, 2004 Messages 331 Newegg has a 5700u with ddr3 for 145 dollars, and I'm just wondering if this is a good card for the price. <link>
Newegg has a 5700u with ddr3 for 145 dollars, and I'm just wondering if this is a good card for the price. <link>
Sep 5, 2004 #2 K kick@ss Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 22, 2000 Messages 5,541 What are your reasons for buying it? I assume you have the 9600 XT that's in your sig? If you do, I'd just keep that. http://www.hardforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1026582223 <- There's some decent benchmarks of the 9600 XT, 5700 U, and a ton more cards.
What are your reasons for buying it? I assume you have the 9600 XT that's in your sig? If you do, I'd just keep that. http://www.hardforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1026582223 <- There's some decent benchmarks of the 9600 XT, 5700 U, and a ton more cards.
Sep 5, 2004 #3 T Tylander Limp Gawd Joined Mar 30, 2004 Messages 331 I guess I should have specified that this is going into another system. It's current card mostly sucks. And it will be mostly for gaming, not crazy Doom3 stuff, but games that require a decent card.
I guess I should have specified that this is going into another system. It's current card mostly sucks. And it will be mostly for gaming, not crazy Doom3 stuff, but games that require a decent card.
Sep 5, 2004 #4 M mr.fishie Gawd Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 809 you could probably get a 9800 for another 20 or 30, but it's your choice
Sep 5, 2004 #5 D darktiger [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007 Joined Apr 10, 2003 Messages 11,819 I agree, get the 9800. You'll be happy you did...