SeptemberWasp
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 13, 2005
- Messages
- 1
I'm stumped and my more knowledgable friend told me to post here...
My PC (AMD 2500+, Abit AN7, ATI 9600xt, 1 gig RAM, NU DVD/CDR/CDRW, Pioneer DVDR, Chaintech AV-710) started stalling randomly at the windows loading screen and for quite some time the post and boot screen are "wide screen" and flying off the left side of my screen.
I assumed that it had been awhile since I had wiped so I wrote off the stalling and the widescreen I chalked up to the theatre mode I was running and it was doing funny things to my post and boot.
Last night it became impossible to boot my PC, it would always stall at windows boot. I did a wipe on the spot, reinstalled windows and everything seemed to work fine, and it booted several times with no hassle. After getting through XP SP2, I restarted and bam, it stalls. I reset and it loads fine. I autoupdate, reset, fine. I install the Radeon drivers and now the PC won't boot again.
Any suggestions on whats going on?
My PC (AMD 2500+, Abit AN7, ATI 9600xt, 1 gig RAM, NU DVD/CDR/CDRW, Pioneer DVDR, Chaintech AV-710) started stalling randomly at the windows loading screen and for quite some time the post and boot screen are "wide screen" and flying off the left side of my screen.
I assumed that it had been awhile since I had wiped so I wrote off the stalling and the widescreen I chalked up to the theatre mode I was running and it was doing funny things to my post and boot.
Last night it became impossible to boot my PC, it would always stall at windows boot. I did a wipe on the spot, reinstalled windows and everything seemed to work fine, and it booted several times with no hassle. After getting through XP SP2, I restarted and bam, it stalls. I reset and it loads fine. I autoupdate, reset, fine. I install the Radeon drivers and now the PC won't boot again.
Any suggestions on whats going on?