Hi Guys
In my quest to build my new rig - this one watercooled - I am constantly asking if the above is really possible .... a multiple component water cooled solution that is quiet !! looking to cool processor, chipsets, and graphics card. All the cases I am seeing like the Thermaltake VD4000SWA LCS Aluminium Kandalf Full Tower come complete with loadsa fans and reports of 35+db in noise level !!!
Any suggestions on a cool queit case and an equally quiet compatible cooling solution?
So far I have had to compromise with a fan in my PSU
I really want my rig that will sit in the front room but not sound like a jet taking off !! nor sound like an Xbox360 !
amy suggestion greatly appreciated
cheers
In my quest to build my new rig - this one watercooled - I am constantly asking if the above is really possible .... a multiple component water cooled solution that is quiet !! looking to cool processor, chipsets, and graphics card. All the cases I am seeing like the Thermaltake VD4000SWA LCS Aluminium Kandalf Full Tower come complete with loadsa fans and reports of 35+db in noise level !!!
Any suggestions on a cool queit case and an equally quiet compatible cooling solution?
So far I have had to compromise with a fan in my PSU
I really want my rig that will sit in the front room but not sound like a jet taking off !! nor sound like an Xbox360 !
amy suggestion greatly appreciated
cheers