is it power supply problem??

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
2,800
my little cousin system keep shutting down and turning off... every 5- 10 mins...

should I get a new power supply now???
 
The culprit could be a lot, not neccessarily you're PSU. People on here would need more information.
 
well, the comp is quite new probably 1-2 months... the light on the m/b when it is "dim" it doesn't turn on... when it is bright red it turns on... then every 5-10 mins comp restarts..
 
A Moderator should move this to general hardware.

The description given is inconlcusive of power supply failing.

MD
 
are all your cables fastened tight? What was the last thing you did when the problem started to occur? Your system specs would be nice. ANd how many watts is your PSU?
 
350 watt,

his specs are 2600+ abit nforce 2 ... 256 ram... I reconnected all his cables..
 
A reply to a poster from a "Ghost", in the deep of night.

An informative reply complete with informative links, as usual! Yet still.

I'm somewhat frightened.
 
LOL

now your starting to frighten me
you see Ice Czar not Ghost396 I hope :p
 
We all see "Ice Czar"

Says super mod underneath, with join date Jul 2001.


He has risen!!! :)
 
Back
Top