barefootbilly
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2004
- Messages
- 502
to have a hard drive repaired that has been scratched up?
I have a couple drives that didn't spin up when I put my system back together after a couple months. Long story short, both hdd's had been scratched on the circuit board side of it. One pretty bad, one just appears to have a little black button type thing popped off.
one's a raptor and one's a misc 200 gig drive and both could be very useful if repaired. Any ideas?
I have a couple drives that didn't spin up when I put my system back together after a couple months. Long story short, both hdd's had been scratched on the circuit board side of it. One pretty bad, one just appears to have a little black button type thing popped off.
one's a raptor and one's a misc 200 gig drive and both could be very useful if repaired. Any ideas?