Is it possible?

To run the graphical and command line version of F@H at the same time using a dual core processor?

I've tried putting the command line version in a separate folder and running it, but it uses the folder from my graphical client anyhow. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You should use the -local flag the client will then create the files locally rather than accessing the other set up.

That did the trick. Thanks. I can't believe I didn't use that switch as it's running on all my duallies! :D

A blonde moment I suppose...LOL

Better still.
Run 2 command line.
Set up the first on machine id 1 and the second on 2.
Problem fixed plus more stable.

Luck.......... :D

I have the command line versions running on my 2 other duallies (X2 3800's @ 2.6ghz). On my main machine, I like to see the actual protein structures, thus the graphical client running along side the command line version! :) It's stictly a visual thing for me.

I'd recommend using two console clients plus EM3 instead of using the graphical client--lots of people have had problems with the graphical client

Mohonri said:
I'd recommend using two console clients plus EM3 instead of using the graphical client--lots of people have had problems with the graphical client

seconded

Back