is it a new world record?

benchmarkbs.jpg

I was working on OC'ing my 2.4 and decided to run Asus Probe and Cpuz while doing the SiSandra burn test. I think I stumbled upon something as the numbers shown are far beyond what I have seen prior. I'm thinking about building a nuclear power plant next to my house so I can run full-time power to my new beast:p Anyone want to tie in? I have plenty of processing speed to spare.

Now all I need to do is to find a way to make these numbers real
without locking up my system ...

Chuck

For a 2.4C I don't know. I bet my 2.4C was the worlds worst overclocker. But hey thats the way the dice roll sometimes.

As far as the worlds OC record I would have to say that the Tomshardware 5.25GHz machine probably has you beat. Of course you need liquid nitrogen to duplicate those effots but hey why not if you've got it?

Originally posted by Sir-Fragalot
For a 2.4C I don't know. I bet my 2.4C was the worlds worst overclocker. But hey thats the way the dice roll sometimes.

As far as the worlds OC record I would have to say that the Tomshardware 5.25GHz machine probably has you beat. Of course you need liquid nitrogen to duplicate those effots but hey why not if you've got it?

He has tom's beat by about 30ghz lol , I don't think you noticed it's saying his comp is running at 32ghz. His FSB is running faster then a lot of peoples comps on here lol. That's a classic picture hahahh

Originally posted by Sir-Fragalot

The toms hardware 5.25 ghZ machine was NOT stable at that speed. They only got it to boot into windows. It was like 4 something ghZ stable. It doesn't count unless it's stable :p

Originally posted by codeflux
photochopped. not funny anymore.

I doubt it's a photochop, as I've seen the same thing happen on my p4p800 AND my new ai7. It seems that cpu-z gets a bit confused when you are stressing the cpu with a couple different monitoring apps open.

no need to be rude about it either, his post was in sarcasm.

This photo is not retouched. As I mentioned above I was running several programs at once and my system locked up displaying the Cpuz results. I thought about printscreening it, but decided to grab the camera and snap a photo of it. Here's a link to the HUGE original pic . It happened to me before on several occasions, but I didn't think to grab the camera before because the swear words were flowing from my mouth too much.

And I guess we all can't have a sense of humor ... can we insane & codeflux ??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chuck

Back