So I jumped the gun and bought a 3570k when it first came out. It arrived today and it's sitting there unopened. I was thinking that I want to run 3-way cfx in the future and the performance of a 3570k isn't going to cut it. I saw a sweet deal at MC with 3820 and I'm thinking about ditching my IB setup and go with a x79. I know that IB-E will be coming out later this year(or next) . So my option are:
1) Keep the 3570k and mess around with it
2) Jump to x79 with a 3820 and wait for IB-E
3) Sell the 3570k and wait for IB-E and use the good old 2500k
I pretty much game at 5760x1080 and photoshop a lot for those who're wondering.
1) Keep the 3570k and mess around with it
2) Jump to x79 with a 3820 and wait for IB-E
3) Sell the 3570k and wait for IB-E and use the good old 2500k
I pretty much game at 5760x1080 and photoshop a lot for those who're wondering.