• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

is i7-950 worth it?

My unit to pass you is already uploaded so I am just waiting for the stats to update. I am not going to have the lead for long!
 
And the update is in. I am ahead of NathanP until the next update where he will go screaming by me never to be caught by me again.

Good folding NathanP look forward to seeing you hit the top 20 in PPD and stay there for a long time.
 
And the update is in. I am ahead of NathanP until the next update where he will go screaming by me never to be caught by me again.

Good folding NathanP look forward to seeing you hit the top 20 in PPD and stay there for a long time.

haha

Where have I seen this shizzle before?
 
And the update is in. I am ahead of NathanP until the next update where he will go screaming by me never to be caught by me again.

Good folding NathanP look forward to seeing you hit the top 20 in PPD and stay there for a long time.

Top 20 may take a while to be consistent. Both rigs just sat there for 2hours this afternoon doing nothing when they tried to upload.:mad:
Then I got a 6901 on one rig.

I'm sure you'll get some more nice rigs to play with in the near future
 
haha

Where have I seen this shizzle before?

Yes there is a difference in that he has already done it!

He is going to have three dual rigs that are as fast as what I one or two of occasionally. I won't be catching him anytime soon once that third rig is on line.

Sure for the next couple of weeks we will be fighting back and forth then he is going to just run away.
 
Yes there is a difference in that he has already done it!

He is going to have three dual rigs that are as fast as what I one or two of occasionally. I won't be catching him anytime soon once that third rig is on line.

Sure for the next couple of weeks we will be fighting back and forth then he is going to just run away.

Don't fret too much, rig 3 will only be doing standard SMP and only running when I am at home. I need to get power consumtion down before anything else goes online
 
Back
Top