• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is going >19" worth it?

Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
35
I'm in the market for a new LCD to pair up with my 17" screen.

I would really like to get a 20" screen but there is a ~$200 price gap between a decent 19" and the cheapest 20". (with the exception of the odd Dell deals)

Given that I currently use a computer for
a. Gaming/Coding / Researching
b. the occasional movie

Is paying the extra amount really worth it?
 
It really depends on your graphics card. 19inch's native is 1280x1024, so if you have at least a decent card (X850XT or above I would say), you can last a while on that resolution maxing out settings.
 
Back
Top