Is Flurry available on Bluestacks?

kannonk

n00b
Does anyone here know if Flurrylive is available on Bluestacks? It's similar to Younow and Live.me Anyway, I was able to install Instagram, Snapchat, Musical.ly, and Live.me on Bluestacks. But I could not find Flurry inside Bluestacks.

By the way, for those who want to know, I find Bluestacks works well with my Intel i3-6100, Gigabyte GA-H170M-D3H motherboard and Kingston HyperX Fury RAM (HX421C14FBK2/8) (that's 2 x 4GB of memory for a total of 8GB). I enabled Vt-d in the BIOS and find it runs smoothly even watching a live stream on Live.me or videos on musical.ly. It only occasionally crashes and I had to include my phone number in Snapchat in order for it to work. (Snapchat would refuse to add people until I verified the phone number.)

You may want to Check out Nox, you can configur it to "emulate" almost any phone if you had to.

ze8e7sn.png

Last edited:
OK, thanks for the idea. I haven't checked it out yet but I want to say the Flurry I meant was this one.
f7INH-6k_400x400.jpg

Nox is based on Android 4.x, while BlueStacks is (currently) based on Android L. It's the version of Android emulated - not the specific device - unless the device governs what OS that can be emulated. If you want to emulate a high-end Android device, you'll want something like RemixOS Player - it is designed around Android 6 (Marshmallow) - and is the ONLY free Android device emulator that aims that tall.

Reactions: Angry
like this
Back