Is Cryorig dead?

Hielo_loco

Weaksauce
Greetings, knowledgeable denizens of the Hardforum!

I have noticed that Cryorig products are going out of stock, and their social media presence is pretty much dead since January.

Is the company dead?? Has any of you heard anything about them?

I remember they were gearing up for the launch of some beautiful all copper coolers apart from the C7, but nothing has materialized on that front either.

Doesn't look good. Amazon and Newegg show most of their stuff being sold from various resellers at high prices. I used their H7 for awhile.

Not surprising. There a lot of competitions in the open loop market which is already a niche segment. Corsair coming in hot with their line of open loop crap soon also.

Corsair coming in hot with their line of open loop crap soon also.
Hey, I like what Corsair's cooking up for open loop options. As long as Corsair maintains high compatibility, the way I see it, the more options the merrier. Screw them if they go down the proprietary dark path though.

Hey, I like what Corsair's cooking up for open loop options. As long as Corsair maintains high compatibility, the way I see it, the more options the merrier. Screw them if they go down the proprietary dark path though.
I have no issues them join in on the fun. Their stuff is rebranded stuff with unicorn vomit at a higher cost.

They have always been fairly limited in their engagement with consumers. I took me a month to get an AM4 bracket, and a week to get any response from support on a question.

Have their Taku case, which is nice enough, though the z-height makes cooling a challenge as expected. Their C7 cooler is a little loud too, I have a Noctua that I need to slap on it to see if it can be contained.

They seem innovative, I hope they pull through.

Back