• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is anyone still holding BTC?

dvsman

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
3,628
I still have a bit in my account but given how hot the stock market is, I'm thinking of cashing out (maybe partially) and jumping in for some short term gains. I already have stocks in my portfolio so it's more of shifting of things around than trying something new.

What about you guys?
 
Yeah, I have a couple of btc. I think you missed out on the general surge across the market. There's some room for significant growth in the depressed sectors, but it's a crap shoot. The market could be in for a correction which may boost crypto some too.
 
Drop your BTC in nexo and get daily compounded interest.

It's nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Parja
like this
Back
Top