Is anyone else having Galaxy Note/Edge camera issues?

Blown 89

2[H]4U
Is anyone else having an issue with the Note 4 or More Edge issues with the camera not focusing? We're shooting in the ATT store replacing the third Note Edge that won't focus.

The camera is stuck out of focus for anything past a few inches of the lens. Shaking and tapping the lens causes it to snap back into focus. Both the store and phone tech support are claiming it's a driver/software issue that they don't support. Apparently physical stimulus now causes software changes.... a world's first from Samsung.

AT&T is also trying to tell us that the phone is not under warranty. We initially purchased the first phone 31 days ago. The replacement phone is 7 days old and they're trying to say that the warranty only extends from the time we bought the first phone. It's an absolute scam. I had to call my small business rep and have them call the store and argue with the manager on my behalf to get a replacement phone for the broken one they bought. The small business division agreed that they ate trying to scam me. It's absolutely criminal what the store is trying to do and I'm considering legal action. Fair warning for anyone thinking of switching to ATT.

Last edited:
Back