• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is a 350W Antec not enough?

ManCannon

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
2,451
Personally I wanted to get the 400W and I called in to Circuit City ahead of time and they said they had it. So I go in to pick it up and all I see is a 300 and 350W and the guy said he must have been looking at the 300W. So I figure a 350 should cut it as the PSU calculator said I needed around a 330W. So I get it here and I turn it on and everything is fine, I put the side back on and plug in the side fan with LEDs and BAM, I get an error upon trying to get into Windows. Try again and Windows just hangs at the loading screen. So I unplug the side fan and power it back on, it's up and running again. A measly little 80mm fan is putting me over my limit? Specs in sig.
 
Back
Top