Nov 23, 2004 #1 O Overk1ll n00b Joined Nov 4, 2003 Messages 10 I randomly get a irql driver less or not equal error bsod. How can I resolve this?
Nov 23, 2004 #2 D dariob [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 13, 2004 Messages 1,349 Update your video drivers, if that doesn't work try a diff. video card.
Nov 24, 2004 #3 Xilikon [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 15,022 There is many causes of this. A few of them is overclocking or bad drivers.
Nov 24, 2004 #4 S st4rk Gawd Joined Sep 19, 2003 Messages 1,013 i've gotten it from bad ram, and from a bad video card.
Nov 24, 2004 #5 T tdg 2[H]4U Joined Jan 27, 2003 Messages 3,816 Last time I was getting that the version of ATi's drivers I was using was the culprit, updated them and been running perfect
Last time I was getting that the version of ATi's drivers I was using was the culprit, updated them and been running perfect
Nov 24, 2004 #6 M MaMMa Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 6,778 if u want to fix it for sure: if your overclockin then change everything back to default. then update all your drivers. this should fix it
if u want to fix it for sure: if your overclockin then change everything back to default. then update all your drivers. this should fix it
Nov 24, 2004 #7 D defakto 2[H]4U Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 2,323 I've also gotten the same error from every linksys nic i've used.