• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IRQ Sharing

hiodie

Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
900
Maybe this is stupid, and I probably shouldn't mess with anything, but I am trying to diagnose a problem on my HTPC and was reading up on IRQ conflicts. Well I gave it a quick look on my main desktop and see that my vid card, sound card, network card, and possibly my south bridge are all on 16. While I don't think i'm having issues (other than my onboard NIC not working, but I now have a PCI card), would I see any benefit trying to get one or more of these off that channel/lane (whatever the term is)? I should probably just ignore it, but it seemed like a lot of stuff crammed on that one. Thanks.
 
Back
Top