• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IRQ Settings

mastephens

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
250
Some of you know that I have been having some audio trouble with my X-fi Platinum. I was told by a Creative Rep. that the IRQ ranking is very important in the quality of a pci device's performance, esp. sound cards. If this is true, what should I have my X-fi set at?
 
Back
Top