IROK FE75 Pro RGB Portable TKL 70% Gaming Keyboard $22

wareyore

HDCOTY 2023
This thing is an Amazon lightning deal, I used the promo code in the video below for 20% off and still got a 15% discount by clipping the coupon on the Amazon page. $21.22 for me.

1687143151688.png

1687142949575.png

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Word to the wise about these irok keyboards, seeing chatter that the driver/software should not be installed under any circumstances, you can not unbind the esc+fn script that downloads to driver/software as well.

Word to the wise about these irok keyboards, seeing chatter that the driver/software should not be installed under any circumstances, you can not unbind the esc+fn script that downloads to driver/software as well.
Video talks about the software, too.

Wow, dead cheap for a mechanical board with swappable switches and bluetooth capability. Wonder how well it's built since it has a lot of engrish in the marketing. Sounds like the software is nefarious too.

Arrived today. Best $22 I could have spent on a KB. KB is solid and quiet. Keys are easy to activate and the spacebar is solid even when using the extreme edges.

This is way better than my Keychron, imo. I may swap it out from my Razor for the time being.

Not bothering with the software and likely won't ever need it. Can use the keys to adjust the RGB to something other than unicorn vomit.

View attachment 578081

Am I doing something wrong? Says the code doesn't work.
Follow this link (listed in the video description above) https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbGt3eXVyVXFtcUM2MXRzSEV1YXRNVDlHNXZaUXxBQ3Jtc0ttZkhlTWkxWG9lU2F1QkktX2hDNFBpamlGS245ZUlKRk5JUzh4ajdFeHFoU1Awclp0WXVnbUNzVm5Cc0MxY2tTbnF6YmlKNTNTM2MwalRELXZfdmh6cnI2MkpyRXJ4VnhHUkZUZlpvRnRQT29MSVhfMA&q=https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A33T7FSRZ8N661&v=tNeoUIhtTKs

Summary:

Order Summary​

Items:$58.99
Shipping & handling:$0.00
Lightning Deal:-$19.00
Your Coupon Savings:-$8.85
2013DGLT:-$11.80

Total before tax:$19.34
Estimated tax to be collected:$1.16

Order total:$20.50
Qualifying offers:
  • 2013DGLT
  • Lightning Deal
  • Your Coupon Savings

It says non affiliate link. That had the code already applied. I just clicked on the additional 15% off and it worked. 20 bucks and some change for me.

I tried but it keep saying the code is invalid. Price $41. I'd like to be able to get it for around $20 as well

Looks like it is dead again? Neither code works for me now.
Nvm, i clicked the link in the video and it auto applied it. Its $40 now

Last edited:
Darn. Too late. This thing looks like exactly what I need for work, but I can't bring myself to pay twice what it was going for earlier this week.

Thanks for sharing though!

Do you folks that got one think it is worth the $20? $40?

Easily worth it. I've bought worse for more.
Thank you.
Going to be traveling for a while and I think I will miss a numpad but this seems much more sensible to pack. Plus a backlight would be nice.

Are the keys noisy?

Thank you.
Going to be traveling for a while and I think I will miss a numpad but this seems much more sensible to pack. Plus a backlight would be nice.

Are the keys noisy?
Not at all. Fairly quiet. Personally, I think it's heavy for travel. But, it feels sturdy. So, it should hold up.

Back