• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Iriver H10 acting weird

Quak3R

Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
525
I had a problem recently with the Iriver h10 5gb, Im running prety much a brand new computer and when I plug it in, the computer slows down big time. Media player sometimes crashes also. Has anyone else have been having this problem or is it just me? If so, is there a patch or something to fix this problem? Any feedback would be apreciated.
 
I haven't had this problem, but I was walking about in a cold enviroment, switched to a warmer one and the thing got some condensation in the screen, and slowed down a bit... I called their tech support line, and they said they would send a new one out whenever they recieved the one I sent them. They said it would take about 3 weeks, so, that's not too bad, really. They were insanely nice about it, and even swapped out on the color for me. (I wanted blue, and the Napster To-Go thing only had black, I wasn't complaining at the time, it was free, but this was a "What if?" I was glad I asked about. I didn't have a receipt due to it being a promotional thing, and they really didn't seem to care. Overall cost? Under 10 bucks to ship, with insurance.
 
Back
Top