I have a Macbook Pro (2011) model, and I am currently using a Dell Ultrasharp 23" monitor (2311h). I am mostly doing programming (web related) on it.
I was hoping to pick up another Dell 2311h, but I see that Dell has changed the model and design. My only options to get a matching monitor would be to spend more on Amazon, or Buy.com. I would be looking at between $350-400, then I would need a Matrix Dualhead2Go ($220), and probably a stand for both of my monitor ($130). I would end up putting in around $700 for the additional monitor, plus stand, and device to use it.
Other stuff:
http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/dh2go/
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824995006
My other considerations are:
Buy a 24" ultrasharp dell monitor, use that as my main monitor and use the 23" as a secondary. turn the 23" vertical.
I am open to other considerations.
I was hoping to pick up another Dell 2311h, but I see that Dell has changed the model and design. My only options to get a matching monitor would be to spend more on Amazon, or Buy.com. I would be looking at between $350-400, then I would need a Matrix Dualhead2Go ($220), and probably a stand for both of my monitor ($130). I would end up putting in around $700 for the additional monitor, plus stand, and device to use it.
Other stuff:
http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/dh2go/
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824995006
My other considerations are:
Buy a 24" ultrasharp dell monitor, use that as my main monitor and use the 23" as a secondary. turn the 23" vertical.
I am open to other considerations.