iPod video needs service pack 2?

KillerPotato

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
167
I'm thinking of buying an iPod video, and while I was looking around on amazon I saw that it lists windows xp service pack 2 as a requirement, yet I only have service pack 1 and having no problems with it, do not want to upgrade. I have installed service pack 2 before but upon doing so I had major errors everywhere so I absolutely do not want to have to go through that again. So is service pack 2 necessary, or will I be able to hook an iPod video up with service pack 1 and without any hindered features?

Otherwise I will most likely go for a Creative Zen Vision:M or a cheaper flash player, but I would rather stick with an iPod for the nice interface and third party support for the product. Thanks for any input!
 
Back
Top