AndrewCharron
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2006
- Messages
- 53
Im hoping to pick up an iPod video used for christmas, but I want to know from real people what the iPod videos are like. I could look up a review, but it wouldnt be the same. What should I know about the iPod videos? Things like:
Battery Life - Is it decent enough that I could bring it to school, watch some videos on the bus or between classes, and still ahve enough to get home?
Playing Videos - Is it easy to convert diffrent types to the iPod format? IE: I have a bunch of TV episodes, in RMVB and AVI that I want to be able to put on there to watch, is it easy to convert and what are the chances that it wouldnt work?
Songs - How long would it take to convert my 2gb of mp3s (All legal, by the way, I ripped from my CD collection) to the iPod format?
Warrenty - If I bought the iPod from the US, and im in Canada, would I still be able to send it in for repairs or replacements? How long does the warrenty go for? What can I do if the warrenty runs out?
Sizes - What sizes do they come in and whats the best value?
And anything else you might want to mention, or your opinion like "its not worth it". Thanks guys.
Battery Life - Is it decent enough that I could bring it to school, watch some videos on the bus or between classes, and still ahve enough to get home?
Playing Videos - Is it easy to convert diffrent types to the iPod format? IE: I have a bunch of TV episodes, in RMVB and AVI that I want to be able to put on there to watch, is it easy to convert and what are the chances that it wouldnt work?
Songs - How long would it take to convert my 2gb of mp3s (All legal, by the way, I ripped from my CD collection) to the iPod format?
Warrenty - If I bought the iPod from the US, and im in Canada, would I still be able to send it in for repairs or replacements? How long does the warrenty go for? What can I do if the warrenty runs out?
Sizes - What sizes do they come in and whats the best value?
And anything else you might want to mention, or your opinion like "its not worth it". Thanks guys.