• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

iPod Troubles

shadowsz14

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
90
Suffice it to say, I'll leave the long story off and just say the basics.

I owned an iPod Video and Windows XP. Things were good. Now I have Vista x64 edition, which I suspect as deep sixing my iPod, because I looked at it one day, and all of the songs were gone. Now that Apple does not support this version of Windows, I need someway of getting things onto my iPod. I tried another computer, but it ends up that I can't even transfer my own music, and I don't want to have to redownload it.

What can I use to get songs on and off my iPod that is not iTunes?
 
The latest versions of Winamp have supported iPods. However I am unsure if they work properly on Vista 64 cause Ive never tried it. Seems simple enough to check though.
 
Back
Top